Monday, March 6, 2017

Day 167

I love myself.
I care about myself.
I want what is  best for myself. And I want what is best for all.
Self-honesty. What is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of what I have created as my life as consciousness.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of my life as consciousness.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of consciousness.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of who I am within and as consciousness.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of what I do and who I am within what I do.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of how I interact and relate to people within this culture and systems of culture.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of how I am, act, and behave around people.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of how I interact and behave at the workplace and with customers.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of how I interact and behave around my peers and coworkers.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of my self-expression within self-honesty. 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of who I will be if I let go of energy , the mind and reveal myself within self-expression.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of who I will be if I take responsibility for my mind and the design that is me here and let go of the mind as energy.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of letting go of the mind as energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment