Thursday, March 23, 2017

Day 173

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought "I'm not good enough nor do I have enough money for the woman/women I desire".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought "life is dull".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought "life is boring".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought "life is too boring and menial".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought "life is short".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought "life is meaningless".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought "life is full of conundrums".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought "life is unacceptable at this stage in process".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought "life is stupid".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought "life is so boring".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought "life is boring and dull without cocaine or any drug that gives you a rush".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought "I am stupid".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought "I am useless and no good".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed "I am no good".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought "my life sucks".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought "my life is horrible".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought "life is terrible".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought "life sucks".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought "I suck at life".

I commit myself to care about myself and do what is best for all in self honesty.

I commit myself to care about my life and take responsibility for my life in self honesty.


No comments:

Post a Comment