Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Day 168

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of letting go of the past and starting a new life and a new future for myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of being honest with myself and true with myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of doing what is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to denigrate and deny the relationships I have formed instead of taking action and making them the best they can be.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of the future and the fear of something bad happening to me that would ruin my life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of going to jail or prison.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of fucking up my life beyond repair and regretting my decisions.

I commit myself to take responsibility for my life and make the decisions and take the action that is best for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment