Saturday, June 25, 2016

Day 40

Today I had a moment where my whole experience changed drastically. It was like everything changed from being calmness, awareness, and clarity to kind of like this possession where everything was slower and my mind was more 'sharp' so to speak. Then I actually started having thoughts that were indicative of poor well being. It coincided with buying and drinking a 5 hour energy but I don't necessarily think that that was what caused the experience. I know that when I feel like that it has something to do with a separation or problem within my relationships. Maybe its the process of the mind moving within the context of my relationships. Whether that is the other person's mind is moving or maybe my mind is moving. But the change in the experience which coincided with buying and consuming the 5 hour energy coincided with an increase in the intensity of the mind's sharpness instead of being here in calmness, awareness, and inner sanctity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment