Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Day 38


I haven’t gotten to write much in the last week. Between working and spending time with my new girlfriend there have been moments that I felt like I should sit down and write but they were late at night and I just felt like going to sleep instead. Its nice to sit down with a cup of coffee and just relax with some writing.

Goals:
1.       Get my own place by August 1st.
2.       Buy a truck or suv or jeep 4wd at some point.
3.       Find a better higher paying career.

I feel exhausted this morning. Like I’m getting burnt out.

I felt so exhausted at the beginning of the day. It didn’t turn around at all until I drank some espresso doubleshot by Starbucks and also getting into the groove of work and sweating a whole bunch after doing a wax helped a little too. But now I feel fine and normal but this morning I was just so sludgey and tired and exhausted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment