Sunday, June 12, 2016

Day 36

Today was really fun! I went out to eat lunch with Crystal. It was really good and the vibe was happening with us. We also had sex several times today and she had a total of 4 orgasms. So it was a good day!

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of saying “I love you” to my girlfriend Crystal Weipert.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of saying words of endearment and care and love to my girlfriend Crystal Weipert.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of our relationship ending or falling apart.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of our relationship not working because of mine or hers desire to sleep with physically attractive members of the opposite sex.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of my desire to copulate attractive females getting in the way of and/or ending my relationship with Crystal Weipert.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of attractive females enticing me to copulate them and therefore compromising and/or ending my agreement with Crystal Weipert.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of ending my relationship/agreement with Crystal Weipert.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of ending my relationship with Jeanne.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of ending my relationship with Crystal.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of losing my relationship with Jeanne.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of losing my relationship with Crystal.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of failing.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of losing.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of being without a partner in life and sex.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of being without a person to have and hold and be with and talk with and love and touch and caress.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of being without the one or a one who helps me and gives me love and attention.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of losing the one.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of falling.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of losing myself.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear


Tonight Ive been thinking about Crystal and where we stand as a couple. We haven’t disclosed online yet that we are together in the relationship status part of facebook. So I am worried that if we do not do that soon that we will grow apart fast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment