Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Day 231

Today has been really hectic and a real draining experience. Like the quintessential 'weight of energy' type of experience for a good part of the day. Which started after going to a store to buy a particular item and then leaving without it because of a mistake my,partner made which I reacted towards her in the expectation that she would get angry and I would have to witness yet another hissy fit for her own misdoing so I jumped the gun and immediately pointed out that it was her fault in the expectation that I would have to deal with a sore attitude from her as if it had anything to do with me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place blame onto my partner for things she does wrong.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I have to put up with a shorty attitude from a woman ever.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I have to attack someome before they attack me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am god.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to beleive that I am Jesus.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to post emotional things on social media in attempts to gain some sort of attention or copy other attention seeking behavior from others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be very careless about what I post onto facebook.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to post things onto facebook and social media very carefully as to not include emotional bullshit.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see realise and understand that what I post onto facebook does have an impact on what I manifest into my day to day life with real consequences.

No comments:

Post a Comment