Sunday, February 4, 2018

Day 229

Today I wanted to come here to reaffirm my commitment to writing my blog as a means for self support. I notice that one of the things that stops me at times is feeling like I can't say my forgiveness out loud in front of my partner because it feels awkward sometimes and id rather be alone when doing it since this process is about me and me alone. But nevertheless I need to write one regardless of things that are 'stopping me' such as 'other people' which is not true and just an excuse from my mind trying to keep me enslaved to its power instead of asserting my power.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought my partner is keeping me from writing blogs because I don't feel comfortable saying my forgiveness out loud in her presence'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought my girlfriend is keeping me from me expanding myself because shes not doing self forgiveness out loud in front of me and therefore I dont feel comfortable doing it out loud in front of her.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the thought I have to say my forgiveness out loud in front of her or else it is not real and I might as well not do it at all if I can't do it in her presence.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought I can't do my process living with somebody who is not doing process also.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought I can't do process if it doesnt look like what I want it to look like.

I commit myself to continue writing my blog and doing my process regardless of what others do think or say because at the end of the day or beginning I know that it helps me.

I commit myself to walk through all excuses that I can derive from my mind as reasons to not do the things that help me.

I commit myself to integrate my pocess and change onto my blog as a simplified and easier method to accomplish my goal of being more consistent and reaping the effects and rewards from uploading my process onto the global mind which is the internet.

I commit myself to not allow people to abuse me and therefore discourage my application.

I commit myself to take my power back and if need be abuse those that abuse me whenever I know that what I stand as and for is what is best for all - and realise that I can only be confident of this whenever I am being consistent in my application.

No comments:

Post a Comment