Sunday, July 2, 2017

Day 187 - Self-forgiveness on not living committments/relationships

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of actually living my self-commitments, following through with them, and experiencing the newfound expression within sticking to my commitments.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of what my neighbors will think of me as it pertains to my intimate relationship with my girlfriend regarding the dynamic of us as an "odd" couple.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of the outcome as it pertains to my relationship with my girlfriend who lives with me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear that something horrible, devastating, life changing, life destroying, or generally bad will happen between me and L.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of changing my starting points within my relationships to that which is best for all in self-honesty and a commitment to self-change and self-growth through using the tools of self-forgiveness, self-honesty, self - commitment, and self-corrective application over time and in real time as things occur.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear that my girlfriend is not who I am supposed to be walking with in self-honesty, and within that fear that my commitments or quasi commitments to her are actually self-dishonest.


No comments:

Post a Comment