Saturday, July 22, 2017

Day 188

Tonight I drove for uber. I made some pretty good tips + fares. But there was one at the very last where this dude got super pissed off at me for going the wrong way. I wanted to kick him out of the car right away but i sucked it up and took him and his friends home.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the thought "people suck".

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the thought " people are generally stupid".

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the thought " my life sucks".

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the thought " my life is stupid".

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the thought "I am just ego and not worthy of life".

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of conflict and confrontation.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of missing my purpose on earth.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of passing on or by my purpose on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment