Sunday, July 23, 2017

Day 190 - I am Desteni

This a realization I've had many times over after going through the years that I've gone through forgiving myself. The years of going through the trials and tribulations of being exposed to the desteni message - including the pre-programmed reactions towards desteni - but within it all still knowing that desteni is the end all be all as the group of life on earth when it comes to assisting and supporting the humans that would dare to loom at the nature of reality and the nature of consciousness. Within that i realized that in fact the small is the big and if I want to be a part of desteni then i am actually the small within the big that is the totality of desteni. Within this realizing that i am desteni as the small representing the big. Thus my fate is the fate of desteni and fate of desteni is my fate. Since I know my fate and the fate of desteni I am the ultimate power within consciousness and humanity. I am the power of god incarnate.  Thus I am the fate of the universe because I am the universe. All who see will go through me as that is what I have declared as the essence of this test as the set for this grand plan called life as the power of life is beholden me with the power to realize and discover the potential within me and all as the designation that this power is already here existent within each one - waiting for each one to take it by the reins and guide themselves into the best possible version of themselves as that which they would like to see and would like their children to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment