Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Day 183

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of self diminishment and self-annihilation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of being alone.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of missing out on life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of losing Lisa.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of missing out in life or believe I would be missing out in life by being with Lisa.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of committing myself to something or somebody.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of hurting Lisa or being hurt by Lisa.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of taking financial responsibility for my future.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of failing in my life. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of making a mistake in my relationships.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of making a mistake with Lisa.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of not having Lisa around and with me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of failing in relationships.






No comments:

Post a Comment