Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Day 184

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist doing blogs even whenever I know that the results of doing a blog usually is good and the next day is usually better than the day I wrote the blog.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of doing blogs as a fear of some consequence in the form of family or friends finding the blogs - reacting to it - and/or potentially using it against me to form some kind of opinion or belief about who I am within a place a judgment - ignorance - and misunderstanding of why I do what I do and why I write what I write.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of my writings and my self-forgiveness used against me within the premise of what I am forgiving is what defines me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of family and friends reading my blogs.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of people using my words against me as if whenever I write something it is the end all - be all of who I am.




No comments:

Post a Comment