Sunday, September 29, 2019

Day 286

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to be honest with myself with regards to what i need to do in order immediately in my reality in order to take full responsibility in self honesty for my life.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to abdicate my responsibility with regards to what i need to do immediately in self honesty in my reality and environment factoring and weighing in what is best in each one of my relationships disallowing excuses to inhibit me or stop me from doing so.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to place blame on others in my life as an excuse to not take proper responsibility and do what needs to be dpne practically in self honesty as what is best for all life disregarding self interest as an isolated energy possession with the exceptions of where it makes sense to be able to get to what is best for all eventually in the short term and long term.

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to give myself the power, right, opportunity, ability, and potential necessary as a self foundation in order to fulfill my ultimate goal and starting as creating a world that is best for all as this starting point exists as the true foundation as who i am and who i will become.

No comments:

Post a Comment