Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Day 245 - Confidence and Sexuality

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to give myself and to have the confidence to fuck hot women.
I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to feel confident in my attractiveness towards the women I am most attracted to.
I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to feel confident in my looks.
I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to feel confident in my body naked around a woman I consider to be smoking hot.
I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to feel confident in my sexual expressions.
I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to give myself the confidence to be who I want to be and stand up for who i want to be and what i want to live as me as my expression.

No comments:

Post a Comment