Friday, June 15, 2018

Day 233


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the thought I am,not good enough.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought 'life is too hard'.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the thought 'life is a blessing in disguise'.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the thought 'lifes a bitch and then you die'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of retaliation from our neighbors for ignoring them sometimes.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear and the resistance to writing and speaking self forgiveness or one of or,the other more often.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of speaking the truth for all to hear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge where my,mind goes and moves while high because I know im high

and self,conscious about being high and how my mind moves while high.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the truth of myself, what I am, what ive become, and what I'm living that is not of the best of me.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to dread getting up in the morning to tend to a responsibility or a task that i have assigned to myself.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel insecure while high because of being self conscious while high.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear jobs and being around people as a part of my job.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself for not having accumulated more money in my life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear making a radical change in myself, my environment, or my relationships in order to get to self,honesty.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of what people think of me and Lisa as a couple or just friends.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to count on others taking care of me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear doing the things that need to be done.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the emotion of insecurity to arise when thinking or imagining about conversing with people or to arise when I'm about to or actually am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that i am a homosexual because of how my girlfriend kinda looks manly at times.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of being self sufficient and self reliant.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of making a wrong decision.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of who I am whil

e high.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear that my self confidence will deteriorate so extensively that I will become just nothing.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of,doing the wrong,thing moment to moment.

I forgive,myself that i have accepted and,allowed myself,to judge,myself and be critical of,myself or worry about what other people are going to think while im high and wonder if they will notice a difference in my behavior and movement not realizing,that my wonder,and,timidness with being noticed as acting different actually is what makes me act different.

I forgive myself that I have not,accepted,and,allowed myself to see, realise, and understand that doing drugs is like jacking off.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear drugs making me stupid literally.

I forgive myself that,i have accepted and allowed,myself to believe that I have to accept being with a low iq partner due to her stroke.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and,allowed,the,fear,that,i will become,more,stupid as,a,result,of,just being,around her. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to worry about money, jobs, career, my destiny and my future. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to worry about not,having a,regular job and not actively participating in my own business. 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of,making a needed change in my reality. 




No comments:

Post a Comment