Thursday, June 21, 2018

Day 234

I was experiencing a lot of anxiety and discomfort within myself just not too long ago but I'm settling down now.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the the thought ' I am useless and worthless'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear what my,family thinks of me and within that perceiving that my family looks down upon me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of not having a comfort zone that I can rely on and fall back on.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of making a change within myself within self honesty.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear that i am not good enough for life.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to love and accept myself for who I am unconditionally for that is the only way to really change who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment