Friday, January 19, 2018

Day 227

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the belief that i have no self confidence.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the belief that I need things outside of me to be self confident.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the thought "I am no good, useless, and worthless".

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the thought " I can survive homeless".

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the thought " I can become rich from being homeless because I will then push myself to do anything necessary and wint be relying on anybody but myself"

I forgive myself that. I have accepted and allowed the thought "I am not capable of making any money".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought "exuding self confidence is too hard"

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought " I hate this world and life in general"

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought "this world sucks".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought " I will not succeed in business".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought "I hate this financial system and all that goes with it"

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my abilities, my potential, and character as not good enough to make it in this world and be successful.

I forgive myself that I have accepted anf allowed myself to judge myself as less than and compare myself to others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compare my value and the value I offer to the world as less than or greater than others.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am greater than others or less than others based on my level of self confidence and how much money I have.

I forgive myself that I have acceoted and allowed myself to elevate myself into a position of superiority based on the fact that I'm applying self forgiveness believing that that makes me greater than others.

No comments:

Post a Comment