Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Day 211

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of going back to school to pursue a specific career or to get a job to pursue a specific skill or trade.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear tha tI w ill be lost without L and the income of the cleaning business.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear that if I get another low paying job I will go right back to feeling trapped and confined.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear that I will never get over my fear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear that I will always be trapped within the specific paradigm and programming of relationship within the context of self-imposed limitation through fear of giving up that which one has defined themselves as.

Today was pretty stressful and there was this sort of lingering 'restlessness' within me like I felt like I should be doing something productive but just wasn't and didn't know what I should be doing, and didn't really have the drive and internal movement or motivation within me that usually drives me to get going and get things done. And it sort of felt like there was this 'block' or 'barrier' between me and accessing this sort of internal 'movement' or 'motivation' or 'fire'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fee or let the feeling of hindrance keep me from doing things to be productive.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed this 'ball' or 'barrier' within me to keep me from doing things that make me feel better by accomplishing small tasks that are productive in producing an overall productive or effective goal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment