Monday, March 16, 2020

Day 311

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of love.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the people around me. 
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear stopping drugs. 
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the thought " i need drugs to be ok'.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of standing up for myself.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear commitment. 
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that i am greater than or better than other people. 
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that my experiences on drugs are real. 
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear the coronavirus and the hysteria surrounding it. 
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to try and control outcomes with the people in my life. 
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear being honest with myself as well as others in our relationships. 
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be inundated with timidness while in the presence of people close to me. 
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to control the people in my environment. 
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to hide behind depression which is only just an attempt to control outcomes with the people in my environment. 
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to try and control everybody in my life to do what i want them to do and be what i want them to be. 
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear giving as i would like to receive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment