Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Day 303

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of being poor, homeless, or having no money.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of not having a partner for sex and being single.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of asking for anything.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of not having the things that i desire.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of going without the things i desire such as drugs and cigarettes.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of lying whenever it is best for all.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to deny what i really need in self honesty.

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to see what i really need in self honesty.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of what i really need and thus fear changing as a result of adhering to that.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of changing in self honesty.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of getting another job.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of starting a new career somewhere.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of life.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of starting a new life.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the belief that i need someone or something oytside of me in order to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment