Sunday, December 29, 2019

Day 294

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the resistance to getting up and going to work everyday or focus on being productive everyday.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear and resistance to getting up everyday and getting something done that needs to get done.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of ending an abusive relationship.

I forgive myself that i havw accepted and allowed myself to believe that i have to put up with abuse to be ina relationship and have sex.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the fear of stopping abusing myself and others in my environment.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed others to abuse me and believe that i deserve it.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the belief that people in my environment have the right to abuse me because of what ive done in the past even when ive done alot to support them with little result.

No comments:

Post a Comment