Monday, December 9, 2019

Day 291

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to acknowledge my power and my ability to affect great change on a cellular level.

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to care about my well being.

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to accept and embrace my own potential and myself in general.

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realise the power of self forgiveness when written and spoken aloud towards affecting self transformation inside and outside of myself.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed my past relationships and the dynamics set as precedents within those relationships to inhibit me or stop me from taking self responsibility for my life through the diligent application of self forgiveness through the written and spoken word.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to blame my family and those close to me for me not applying self forgiveness more diligently to further facilitate change in my life and therefore using that blame as an excuse to remain limited within the accumulation of not taking that action and therefore then living the change.

No comments:

Post a Comment