Thursday, October 17, 2019

Day 289

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to accept the benefits of applying self forgiveness on a regular basis and posting it on the internet on a blog for all to see.

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to be curious as to the result of doing this consistently over time to see the results.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear the outcome of doing this on a regular basis and living the results as a part of me out of some fear that i will lose sometging of myself that i apparently am holding onto even when that which im holding onto does not suit me all that well as i can tell whenever i do find myself applying this amd see the immediate effects even after a long period of avoidance and or apathy towards or resistance towards it.

No comments:

Post a Comment