Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Day 242

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to know the direction the bitcoin market price is heading from a short term perspective 1-2 days and where it is headed on the next price swing where the biggest changes in price occur between 1-3 weeks.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize, see, understand, and forecast the direction of the bitcoin market price at any given time especially the biggest price swings.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to know and be absolitely certain of where the bitcoin price is going towards next so that i can ride the wave in my trades in the right direction and make money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear predicting the market di re ction incorrectly and missing out on the huge price swings and therefore the chances to profit greatly.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to be absolutely certain and confident within my prediction of where the market is going so that I do not go back on my prediction decision and end up changing it to the wrong prediction or direction due to uncertainty.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of making the wrong decision within my trading out of uncertainty and anxiety of what if I am wrong.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the fear of being wrong within my prediction and trading decision on wh ER ebthe price of bitcoin is going next in the next large swing in price.

No comments:

Post a Comment