Monday, August 12, 2013

My feelings

Today has been filled with grief. I feel heartbroken. My best mentor/friend died yesterday. It keeps coming in waves and I will start tearing every time I think about him and all the things he has done for the world. Idk what else to say. I really cared.   I keep thinking "why did you have to die?". He said that he wouldn't be a part of the new system the new world - so I guess I knew that sometime he would die. I love you Bernard I know you. 

I never met Bernard personally in the flesh but he has been a great mentor and overall fucking cool dude to have the pleasure to be acquainted with and chatt with even if it was just online. Plus I know he is he is a good man - I know this by what he puts in writing how he helps me know when I am doing the right thing. He has been an excellent guy all around. Fuck u if you don't agree because you'll eventually see he's the fucking world around you. He's a stand up guy I will definitely miss his damn blogs coming into my email each day. Lol! He's always looking out for me.

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to miss him, too. But we have to understand that the torch, so to speak, has fallen to us. Let us be worthy of his example if you dare to live as he did.

    ReplyDelete