Saturday, September 1, 2012

Equal Money for Equal Freedom

Why am I posting this blog right now? because I know that the world in shambles. The world needs to realize that the quality of our sanity is based in inequal opportunity for all and exist to destroy the image of man as who man actually is. What is our likeness? Are we here to discuss issues or are we here to enact sanity as image as likeness as a system that will create the image of goodness and freedom for all that is here. This is the point of the Equal Money System. This is the point of freedom for all. This is the point of Desteni. As desteni is the only group of individuals that actually enact self-freedom within their lives. That actually enact self-knowledge within their lives as action that counts towards what is best for all. This is the point of all that is here . To self - establish the self that cares that does what is required for all to see and realize what is here. I read the mother teresa transcendance and part of the mother teresa's articles on purity today at the Austin Community College. It was amazing because I was in such a distress but the words of Mother Teresa were transcendent - it was uplifting - I can't I know how to live these words but they were definitely supportive - they were definitely uplifting in a sense. But I know the situation on earth requires drastic changes meaures that I cannot explain - measures that exist in the very heart of what we accept in our lives - the inequality we accept within our lives. Mother Teresa is great support and I thank the words she has written as herself - it is great support to see that someone is here supporting all as one as equal. I feel somewhat like a bullshitter writing these words because I know I have enacted a self-belief of change - but when in fact I am living in a self-programmed system of beliefs and ideas. I judge every thing I do and I have difficulty realizing it is all a self-programmed belief that does not even consider that I am able to see and realize the change that is needed within myself. Breathing is supportive and I continue to focus on breathing.

No comments:

Post a Comment