Monday, February 27, 2012

Experiencing me within Self-Forgiveness

I just did forgiveness. It was incredible. I saw how I was existing as delusion and self-sabotage. Incredible. I was so 'in' the expression as me as my own self. Awareness and realization was stepping forth within myself. All the things that I had given power and thought to were simply released. Not everything but a lot of stuff was released. I saw how the mind is playing a trick on me. How it wasn't really me but a mere reflection of me. How I was giving my power away to thoughts as me instead of being the directive principle of me as myself. The thoughts and the energetic influence started to disappear and I experienced - no I expressed me as who I am as a living direction of me. It was an ecstatic experience because it was me as who I am - No direction or influence outside of myself - my own direction - my own influence - my own experience as who I am as the expression of me. Who I have become was staring at the face of myself - my true self. I was directing me within the principle of self-movement. I was moving myself to overcome a lot of the thoughts that I have given power away to. The thoughts were released and I was expressing em as who I really am. The hereness of myself was exhilarating - ecstatic - in-comprehensible. It wasn't something you can learn or experience but something you can take hold of with directive power and influence. It was something I could live and breathe as who I am within self-direction and self-movement. I took the power of me as awareness and expressed me as the limitation that I have become. It wasn't a fallacy or a contradiction but yet it was an essence an essential part of myself as who I am. I took my power back and expressed within self-confidence and self-trust. I didn't need a book or a manual to see the essence that is me within myself. All I had to do was give up my self-definition - let me redefine me as directive principle. Let go of me as self-definition and redefine myself as who I am in self-power and self-motivation. Motivation was not even an aspect of me within this as I didn't require motivation to express me within life and equality. I didn't need a self-motivating force other than myself as who I am. I was the director - the motivating force. I was the direction - the movement. I moved myself within the principle of life as equality. I moved every aspect of me within applying this forgiveness out loud. Everything was clear to me. I was here.

No comments:

Post a Comment