Friday, January 20, 2012

People are their words but they don't speak them

I am here. This is me. This is my words. I am my words in complete actuality. I am here as my words as who I am. I am my words. These are the words that I write as who I am in every moment of breath. Myself as words here with my words. These are the words that I live as myself - me here. I am my words and that is what I am. I type these words because I am who I am within and as my writing so I write to see myself or else I can’t exist or see anything that is in relation to who I am because I am always my words. Without writing there is no way to see my words as myself except through talking which is usually based in self-interest not the will of everyone as what is good for everyone. Usually talking is a fallacy based on fear of what people will think if one does not speak or utter something. Something that someone as their pre-programmed beliefs has designed themselves within as what is acceptable and what is not acceptable. It is usually a game of where people compete with each other as who can sound the most systematic - who can imitate the most obviously idiotic words because of their pre-programmed beliefs, ideas about themselves and others and words in general and the system as a whole. People actually believe that the words they speak are in good nature or good intention but it is almost always a game one plays with themselves to sound or speak in a manner that is ‘good’ or ‘wholehearted’ but yet there is no awareness of what people are actually speaking/uttering. Usually speaking has become a game where people want to dominate/conquer others through speech or else they may be cast out as uninviting or unenthusiastic. This game of speaking has become a parasite to real introspection and real self-enlightenment. When to be silent is the art of the human which is yet to be fully realized or apprehended. Silence can be the most effective way to combat this program speech that is uttered by such individuals who choose to be scared of the consequences of being stable/silent and consistent within their words.

No comments:

Post a Comment